MXP230 Elite V2 Carbon Fiber
MXP230 V2 MiniQuad version now has 6mm Thick Carbon Fiber arms
The MXP230 Elite Mini Quad is a solid durable frame made out of high quality Carbon Fiber material. This frame was built to take a beating and keep going crash after crash! We listened to what people wanted and designed a STRONG DURABLE FRAME! Designed to push the limits and not worry about replacing parts in the middle of your flying session. The MXP230 s 230mm from motor to motor diagonally.
Don't let the small size of this frame fool you, it is more then capable of carrying normal FPV gear found in much bigger quadcopters such as a full HD camera like a GoPro or Mobius HD.
Built in Power Distribution Board With LED's (PDB)
The MXP230 Now comes with its very own PDB board built in which also include Built in LED Lights Blue up front and red in the back. The PDB board makes it easier to wire your ESC's and other Electronics.
Vibrations Free Video
The MXP230 was designed to produce vibration and jello free video. The thick 6mm arms along with the 3mm center plate help to isolate vibrations and jello resulting in perfect HD video without the need of a clean dirty section or special bobbins which can be a hassle to remove or repair in a small crash.
AUW: 530g including all electronics and FPV gear
- 1 x Top Plate
- 1 x Middle Plate
- 1 x Bottom plate with built in PDB and LED's
- 4 x Arms 6mm Thick!
- 6 x anodized red standoffs
- 8 x hex spacers for bottom plate
- 4 x landing gear
- 28 x button head hex screws for assembly
- 1 x Neoprene Tape for HD camera
- 1 x Xhover Battery strap
- 1 x Allen Key for M3 screws
- Motors: Xhover Xh2204-2300kv
- Propellers: GemFan 5x3 2 blade, 5x4, 5x4.5
- ESC: Xhover 25A Slim ESC's
- Battery: 4s 1300
- Flight Controller: CC3D, Naze32, Flip MWC
- Receiver: Spekctrum, Frsky, Futaba
- CCD Camera: Sony 600tvl
- HD Camera: GoPro Hero 3, Mobius Action Cam
- Video Transmitter: Aomway 200mw
- Antenna: Clover Leaf (SMA)
- Antenna: SMA Male to SMA female bulkhead right angle 10cm
Naze32 PIDS Controller 1