The Mini X Pro 230 is a solid durable frame made out of high quality G10 material. This frame was built to take a beating and keep going crash after crash! We listened to what people wanted and designed a STRONG DURABLE FRAME! Designed to push the limits and not worry about replacing parts in the middle of your flying session. The mini x is 230mm from motor to motor diagonally.
Don't let the small size of this frame fool you, it is more then capable of carrying normal FPV gear found in much bigger quadcopters such as a full HD camera like a GoPro or Mobius HD.
Vibrations Free Video
The Mini X Pro was designed to produce vibration and jello free video. The thick 6mm arms along with the 3mm center plate help to isolate vibrations and jello resulting in perfect HD video without the need of a clean dirty section or special bobbins which can be a hassle to remove or repair in a small crash.
AUW: 555g including all electronics and FPV gear and Mobius HD Camera.
- 1 x Top Plate
- 1 x Middle Plate
- 1 x Bottom esc plate
- 4 x Arms
- 6 x anodized red standoffs
- 8 x hex spacers for bottom plate
- 4 x landing gear
- 16 x button head hex motor mount screws
- 12 x button head hex screws for assembly
- 1 x Neoprene Tape for HD camera
- 1 x Xhover Battery strap
- 1 x Allen Key for M3 screws
- Motors: Tiger 2300kv, SunnySky 2300kv
- Propellers: GemFan 5x3 2 blade
- ESC: 12A
- Battery: 3s 1300 or 1500mah 35c
- Flight Controller: CC3D, Naze32, Flip MWC
- Receiver: Spekctrum, Frsky, Futaba
- CCD Camera: Sony 600tvl
- HD Camera: GoPro Hero 3, Mobius Action Cam
- Video Transmitter: ImmersionRC 600mw Transmitter
- Antenna: Clover Leaf (SMA)
- Antenna: SMA Male to SMA female bulkhead right angle 10cm
Download water mark for your FPV videos
Right Click Download
Video Intro Right Click Download
Naze32 PIDS Controller 1
WATCH OUR DURABILITY TEST!!
Xhover MX230 at Sarasota Silent Flyers from FREEDOM AERIAL PRODUCTIONS on Vimeo.